Installation has never been easier
Easy installation and quick switching between your bikes just like your normal pedals. Does not require special tools and can be done in a short time.
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma supports the advanced and technological metric IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position.
With these metrics data combined with the classic power data, the rider provides detailed analyzing of the pedal technique and how the position of the rider affects performance.
IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike other power meters, the measurements by Assioma are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedal stroke (sprint and uphill) or by the use of oval blades.
Assioma is able to detect the real and instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, giving an error margin of just ± 1% regardless of any situation.
Bluetooth SMART and ANT+
Assioma communicates with Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ and is compatible with any bike computer that can receive Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ as well as smartphones (iOS and Android).
Real-time single-sided power data
Assioma UNO delivers single-sided power meter data on leftside. With left side measurements, it provides incredibly accurate measurements which provide total power in the pedal stroke, Torque Effectiveness (TE) and Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
High accuracy and consistency
Assioma delivers incredibly high watt measurements with great consistency and stability in actual weather conditions with temperatures between -10 ° C and 60 ° C thanks to ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter.
Thanks to a compact design, you never have to worry about the pedals – not even at corners.
The sensor is protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries. A single charge provides up to 50 hours of battery life.
- Power sensor on left side
- Single-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 152,4 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: racing/road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
Inside the package
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal without power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 1 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual